We are OxygenOT ("we", "our", "us"). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
Your data that we collect and process includes:
- E-mail address - only for necessary service. We will not disclose nor share your e-mail address and we will not use it for any marketing purposes.
- Your account number - given upon account registration, necessary to proceed loging on the site and into the game.
- Your set password after being hashed, necessary to proceed loging on the site and into the game. Due to the nature of hash function we do NOT have access to your plain password.
- Your IP address, recorded when you log into the game or proceed certain actions on the site. We do not disclose nor share IP addresses.
- You can set your "real name" and "location" in "account information", but it is not obligatory nor verified by us. It is information that you would possibly want to display publicly on your character's page and can be removed anytime via your account profile. We will not use that data for anything else.
We reserve the right to save and analyse game logs for bug-tracking and rules-violation-tracking purposes. We do NOT save nor watch messages sent on private-channels between regular players, messages sent to staff members and messages sent on public-channels are saved.
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
Continued use of our site and services signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not accept the policy then please do not use this site or our services.
Your usage of our software is at your own risk. The usage of our software is at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.